11.01.2011

Gender Reveal Parties!!

I've been surrounded by babies here recently, I mean at work, in just the past year we've had 4 babies in our little department (ok, I borrowed a baby from the other accounting department, I needed it for the dramatic effect)! I'm so done with babies in my household, but I would really LOVE to plan a Gender Reveal party! They seem to super popular right now! I'm sure everyone has seen the cupcakes/cakes filled with colored frosting, you take a bite and BAM, now you know the sex of the new baby!



These are great! Not only do your friends and family get to be there to share in your exciting news, but they also get to have cupcakes, which always make people happy! I have soo many ideas for gender reveal themed parties! Hopefully soon I can organize and plan one!

0 comments:

Post a Comment