11.23.2011

Sticky Buns Recipe

This is a super easy recipe that I made for my very needy co-worker Brandy! lol! Just kidding B! I found the recipe online and made just a few changes!br>
Ingredients

2 cans of Buttermilk biscuits (I used Great Value brand)
1/2 cup brown sugar
2 Tbsp cinnamon
1/2 stick butter (the real stuff)
Handful of pecan halves broken up into smaller pieces
1/2 cup syrup

In a microwave safe dish melt butter (40 seconds) in the microwave
To that add the 1/2 cup syrup
Stir together and set aside

In a small bowl mix together brown sugar, pecan pieces and cinnamon, set aside

Preheat oven to 375 degrees

Get out your bundt pan and spray it down with Pam

Pour half of the syrup mixture into the bottom of the pan, and add 1/3 of the brown sugar mixture into that.

Now place 1 1/2 cans of the biscuits around the pan in a ring formation. (Originally it called for 1 can, it wasn't enough, and 2 would be too many in my opinion, so the 4 left over I baked separately for my kids to have with breakfast.)

Pour the remainder of the syrup mix over the biscuits and sprinkle the remaining brown sugar mix on too!

Bake for 25-30 minutes.

After you remove from the oven, flip the pan on top of a plate and remove the sticky buns on to the plate. (I failed to do that step and had to serve it in the pan @ work)

Here is a picture I found online....
And here is a picture of mine @ work about 3 hours later! They were yummy! I also got to use my Grandma Miller's bundt pan :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment