10.26.2011

Mid-week late night thoughts...

So I just finished a 4 hour baking frenzy, trying to get all of the cupcakes done that I volunteered to make for my kids school fall festival! I love baking and too much so love giving away cupcakes, but these mid-week sessions in our little kitchen just stress me. I think it's more of a reminder that I need to find a kitchen space that I can rent and work in. I also need another Kitchen Aid mixer and extra bowls and paddles. I wonder if Santa would agree with me??

I put together a cute little gift to send off to someone as a surprise, I cant wait to post pics of it, but I will wait until after they at least see it first!

I'm about to go to bed for a few hours, and tomorrow, Im going to try to come up with a schedule of how I think I want my postings to flow.  And then I have to squeeze in that schedule into my over-crowded existing schedule! I really don't know how us working mother's do it!

Ya'll have a good night!

0 comments:

Post a Comment